What is the difference between smart vs. non-smart air fryers?
Smart air fryers are compatible with Wi-Fi and can connect to the free VeSync app. This allows you to view and adjust cook time and temperature remotely, browse hundreds of custom recipes, and pair your smart appliance with Alexa or Google Home.
Non-smart air fryers cannot connect to the VeSync app and can only be manually operated.
Wi-Fi-compatible models include:
- CS158-AF (Pro 5.8-Quart Smart Air Fryer)
- CS358-AF (Pro II 5.8-Quart Smart Air Fryer)
- AF701-CS (Smart 10-Quart Air Fryer Oven)
- CAF-P583S-KUS (Dual Blaze™ 6.8-Quart Smart Air Fryer)
Note: You do not have to use smart air fryers while connected to the VeSync app. All smart air fryers can also be manually operated.
How do I clean the air fryer baskets? Are they dishwasher-safe?
The inner and outer baskets of the air fryer are dishwasher-safe, but we recommend handwashing them with warm, soapy water and a sponge or soft cloth. Because a dishwasher uses high heat and aggressive detergents, using a dishwasher can shorten the lifespan of the baskets.
For stubborn grease, mix 1 tablespoon of water with 2 tablespoons of baking soda to create a paste and spread on the basket. Let the paste sit for 15 minutes before rinsing with soap and warm water.
- Always clean the basket after every use.
- Do not use metal scouring pads to clean the air fryer baskets, they can damage the baskets’ coating.
Is it normal for the air fryer basket coating to fade?
Yes, you may see some wear and tear over time. Even if you notice some parts of the coating wearing off, this should not affect the air fryer’s performance. If you would like, you can purchase replacement baskets on Amazon or cosori.com.
How do I clean the inside of my air fryer?
Unplug the air fryer and make sure it is cool to the touch. You can wipe the inside with a slightly moist, non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Do not immerse the air fryer in water.
If needed, you can:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda + 1 tablespoon of water to form a spreadable paste.
- Use a sponge to spread the paste on the basket and scrub.
- Let the basket sit for 15 minutes before rinsing.
- Wash the basket with soap and water before using.
- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar + 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in a pot.
- Heat over medium heat until it thickens.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Apply the paste to the dirty areas and let it sit for about 20 minutes
- Wipe the paste off with paper towels or a soft cloth.
Can I cook different types of foods in the air fryer at the same time?
We recommend cooking only one type of food at a time because different foods require different cooking times and temperatures. Additionally, certain food flavors might mix with other foods when they are cooked together.
Can I put the baskets on my countertop after cooking?
The baskets will be very hot after cooking, so only place the baskets on heat-safe surfaces.
Can I use aluminum foil or parchment paper in the baskets?
Yes, but make sure to place the food on top of the foil or paper so it does not lift up during cooking and touch the heating elements.
Is the basket’s non-stick coating safe?
Yes, the baskets have a PFOA-free, BPA-free Teflon coating.
Are there air fryer accessories available for purchase?
Yes, you can purchase our air fryer accessory kit here. Be sure to select the right size!
Can I purchase an inner basket or any other parts?
We do not sell internal parts, but you can purchase replacement inner baskets on Amazon:
I tried to call, no one answered. I need information about frozen food and warming up precooked food. As an older woman I don't plan on cooking from scratch but your cookbook is beyond our palette and down home tastes. My husband is diabetic and doesn't eat anything from the water. I need simple easy to fix. Help me please!
I received the Air Fryer as a gift, I never heard of the brand. I plugged it in, I pressed the green power button, but nothing happened. Should I throw it away? What should I do? I've called and left msgs. to get help no one called yet. Is this the type of service Cosori offer? Please help.
Air fryer was recalled.Got free one. How do I register the new air fryer?