My CP358-AF/CS358-AF isn’t heating properly.
Please try the following to reset your air fryer. First, locate the FISH and BACON buttons on the left and right sides of the control panel.
1. Unplug the air fryer, then plug it back in.
2. Immediately (within 3 seconds) press and hold the spots where the FISH and BACON buttons are (they will not be illuminated). The unit should be plugged in (but still off), and you must press these two buttons simultaneously for about 3 seconds.
3. The display should only show 35°F (or some other temperature) and the –, +, and power buttons (see picture below). If this does not show, please unplug/replug and try again.
4. Tap the – and/or + buttons to bring the temperature to a negative temperature, then back to 00°F.
5. Tap the power button.
6. Unplug the air fryer.
After a few seconds, you can plug the air fryer back in and run a pre-heat cycle to test it. It should now be heating properly!
My air fryer is stuck on Fahrenheit/Celsius.
To change the air fryer temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit (and vice versa), press and hold the Temp/Time button for 3 seconds. Repeat to switch back.
If your unit does not have a Temp/Time button, simultaneously press and hold the up and down temperate arrows for 3 seconds.
I'm noticing a plastic smell from my air fryer.
Try adding a cup of soapy water into the air fryer basket and run it at 400°F for 10 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times, or as needed.
Be sure to thoroughly rinse the basket before using it to cook food.
My basket isn’t going into the air fryer.
First, make sure the inner basket has locked into the outer basket (you should hear a "click"). Then, be sure you are sliding the baskets straight into the air fryer; they should not be inserted at an angle.
My smart air fryer isn’t connecting to the VeSync app.
- Download the VeSync app and make sure you have the latest version. Create an account.
- Tap the "+" button to add your air fryer to the app.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
If you get stuck at a certain step, please take a screenshot of the page and contact us through the app. You can also always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-402-1684. Our phone line is open Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST).
If you still have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-888-402-1684. Our phone line is open Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST). For the quickest assistance, please have your model number ready and provide a brief description of your experience.
My brand new Air fryer is dead, it shows no sign and nothing, what shall I do?